Friday, September 5, 2008

Missing u....


Photobucket



To see you when I wake up
Is a gift I didn't think could be real
To know that you feel the same as I do
Is a three-fold utopian dream
You do something to me that I can't explain
So would I be out of line if I said
I miss you?

I see your picture
I smell your skin on the empty pillow next to mine
You have only been gone ten days
But already I'm wasting away
I know I'll see you again
Whether far or soon
But I need you to know that I care

by Incubus
*************************************************************************************

Mayb u guys pelik y this song eyhh...
i dunno ttbe jea missing sumthin'...
missing all my school fren,
that i try too keep in touch with..
but yeahh ppl do have their own issues...
aiyaa or i masih shocked bout yesterday???
suddenly he put me @ his top fren...
this mamat that i crazy havin' crush with since 1999
wahhahahaha dunno laa...pelik but...
wahahaha it was CRAZYYYYYY


lately i'm so happy jgak...
always smile =) gelak xD all happy faces laaa
habis bdak i kacau, mean all the new staff...
oso weird...sumtimes if i get so happy sumthing bad goin too happen...
but not everytime lorrr....
hehehe so hw's Ramadhan ppl???
me ok...this week workin' noon shifts..
Sunday & Monday cutiii YAY!!!!
goin' back to Pahang...

so have a great weekend =)

XOXO

Miss Jijie

No comments: