Saturday, June 6, 2009

Confession

Wow look at my title, hehe macam serius sangat. Hahaha ;)
Yesterday my chef told me that one of Kofuku Kitchen staff is admitted to the University Hospital in PJ. I was like "OMG who??" and it was him...i felt so bad! Coz the day before he was kacau-ing me n i wat tatau jea! OK even tho he is like a jerk but he still a fren. So i wish him will get better! Get better than we can "Gaduh2" more..hehehe =)


So...now it's about Browny! I know about my older post that i was like over him. I think it's really happening yesterday. I know some of my sista dun really think so but i think yeahh i'm over him! N it's feel so fucking weird! Totally akward like talking w him n u feel u dont really know him...ur not warm enough to layan him even to talk w him! I dun really like that situation. I was like so Excited but after seeing him...i felt like no i wanna get out from there! Dun get me wrong i dun Hate him juz....dun really wanna see him! At least for now! But i'll support him no matter what! Drama...drama...drama!


No mood..n MUSE save my day! Hahaha Dun really see that coming huh! Yeah feel so down these few days. I talk so much yesterday coz dun really wanna show my real feeling.


3 comments:

Cik Halie said...

really??? no more feelin?? whoa..

Jijie Leto said...

x pon!!!
pastu angaw balik!!!
borink laa!!!asyik nak lupakn but x dapat...or i yg x nak lupakan!!!
Arrrggghhhh WTF!!!!

Jijie Leto said...

x pon!!!
pastu angaw balik!!!
borink laa!!!asyik nak lupakn but x dapat...or i yg x nak lupakan!!!
Arrrggghhhh WTF!!!!