Friday, May 1, 2009

Paparazzi


We are the crowd, we're c-comin' out
Got my flash on, it's true
Need that picture of you
It so magical, we'd be so fantastical

Leather and jeans, garage glamorous
Not sure what it means
But this photo of us it don't have a price
Ready for those flashing light
'Cause you know that baby, I

I'm your biggest fan, I'll follow you until you love me Papa, paparazzi Baby, there's no other superstar, you know that I'll be Your papa, paparazzi
Promise I'll be kind But I won't stop until that boy is mine Baby, you'll be famous, chase you down until you love me Papa, paparazzi

I'll be your girl backstage at your show Velvet ropes and guitars Yeah, cause you're my rock star in between the sets Eyeliner and cigarettes

Shadow is burnt, yellow dance and we turn
My lashes are dry, purple teardrops I cry
It don't have a price, loving you is cherry pie
Cause you know that baby, I

I'm your biggest fan, I'll follow you until you love me
Papa, paparazzi
Baby, there's no other superstar, you know that I'll be
Your papa, paparazzi

Promise I'll be kind
But I won't stop until that boy is mine
Baby, you'll be famous, chase you down until you love me
Papa, paparazzi

Real good, we dance in the studio
Snap, snap to that shit on the radio
Don't stop for anyone
We're plastic but we still have fun

I'm your biggest fan, I'll follow you until you love me
Papa, paparazzi
Baby, there's no other superstar, you know that I'll be
Your papa, paparazzi

Promise I'll be kind
But I won't stop until that boy is mine
Baby, you'll be famous, chase you down until you love me
Papa, paparazzi



Hello....i can't really sleep so i decided to post sumthing here!
So hw'e everything w/ u guys???Hope u guys doin great! Coz i am..juz i can't really sleep and the worst i can't get up in the mornink! i hate mornink! i hate working mornink shifts hahaha...

So last Tuesday 280409- I having JPJ test...well i failed! I have to repeat it again! Well i passed the "on the road" test so i didn't have to repeat that one(thank GOD!).. but nope 4 Bukit,Parking&3 pointer! Arghhh!!!! Yeah i'm so damn scared, but Thanx to my beloved fren who giving me sms& wishing me @ FB status! U guys rocks!!!!
N yeah it was so scary,i can't even slept! Wo..seriously! The funny part of it was...i'm shaking when driving on the road...sampai laa habis! Sampai The JPJ dude suruh i sign the paper pon my hand still shaking..hingga laa kluar dr kereta! hwahaha funny kan! U can imagine hw scared i am!
I got 18/20 for On the road...well that was Awesome! hehehe but sayang giler 4 bukit coz i dh bwat yg cun skali undur ke belakang! n biasalah the F word kuar from my mouth hahaha ;p
but nevermind laa i'll try again until i dun have to go there anymore! coz i'm so tired! My cikgu r really cool person(Mr Sham)- but gatal skit(i wat2 x paham jea!) hehe =)

Gossip Girl- Arghhh i did like Blair w Nate! Coz i really think Chuck Bass n Blair r made 4 each other! I dunno if u watch it but i do! I really love Chuck, eventho' he's Womaniser or Watever...he so damn SEXAYYYY!!! The sexy part of him is his eyes...so guys if u see me looking straight into ur eyes mean i checking u out...*to the boys only!*hwahaha Well i finished d/loading Ep.22 season 2, 3 ep to go!!!! XOXO Gossip Girl!

Paparazzi By Lady Gaga- Nice song...i dun really like her, coz i think she kinda tiru Gwen Stefani. I mean from the way she dress up laa! See laa her hair!!! But her song...COOL,Hip...i like it! Esp. Paparazzi, do check it out! This song kinda stuck in my head...i can't stop singin this song.... =)

4am now- Better when to Bed! Coz 2morrow goin to lepak2 & working!!! Did i told u...there's a new staff & he's CUTE! sure i =) n he =) back..no biggy + i think he so young lor...may 20y.o kot! huaaaaa i'm OLD alreadyyyyy ;p

well until next time...ermm i missed Oldtown Hazelnut White Coffee(my fave) ahaha tetiba jea!
Bodoh laa The Mall x de Oldtown!!!! nite all... take care =)


Lot's of L.O.V.E
jijie adore =)

2 comments:

Leanna Scarlet said...

susah2 je nak bce blog u ni,haha.mcm da vinci code plak.this song mcm i tau je utk siapa,hihi..

Sheena Shahimi said...

hi! :)