Sunday, November 29, 2009

No more "adore"!!!! Juz Jijie....

Hello Children...wat's up??!!I'm Bored...it's 1 am n i'm so fucking bored! So how u kids doin???great???coz i know i am hehe...
I watched 2012 2day..yeah i know i lambat, but i dun really care!! i dun really like to go watch a movie n the room pack w ppl!!!mrimaskannn!!!!ok bout the movie, i give 6/10!!! ok laa but not that Awesome!!!i cry a lot! haha!!! crazy eyh!!!Adam Lambert song "Time for miracle" is Awesome!!!!I really like it!! i love it ;)...
So another movie to watch "Ninja Assasin" n "New Moon"...K i dunno bout "ninja assasin" but few of my fren said "New Moon" Bored! but they all guys laa so....u know laa!!!4 me "New Moon" not really a guy Movie!hahaha....Lovey Dovey kinda movie kann...hehe! "Which team r u?" seriously, i'm not into both of them...i know Edward Cullen is HOT n Jacob r CUTE! but i prefer ED Westwick haha ;)

Ok guys! i leave u w my fave song from The Smashing Pumpkin - Ava Adore, enjoy bye take care kids!


Miss Jijie :)



No comments: