Sunday, November 8, 2009

Say my name babyyy......AAR!!!




Hey wat's up children...today is my BDay! Hell yeahh babyyyy...me OLD!huhu sad huh! Mood ok laa but yg sedey "HE" didn't remember or know it's my BDay!!! But yg x disangka2 his Bandmates lak yg wish me Happy Bday n his wall post was funny weyhh!!*I'm so sorry i kinda judge u before* Now i like u!!Haha ;)
For My dearest babes/bros TQ so much 4 the wishes!!!!!I LOVE U!!!muahhhhh...hehe may Allah Bless everyone of u!!! n My familia...LOVE u guys to Death!!!

Well i can't get enough of my Glittery fren here!!!Tyson n the band! AAR babyyy!!! I really like it when Ty started to talk so mgada2, like when "Dirty little secret" wow..T'goda tau!hahaha
n the part his weared the Native american hat w Chris drum beat!! It was Brilliant!!! so sexy babyyy!!!
check out this video - AAR Live from DIGI bkt jalil 31 oct 09



1 comment:

Leanna Scarlet said...

wha jie,ur dream came true right?hehehe